चर्चा: मुखपृष्ठ !
Are there any wictionary articals for german-marathi words? More than 1500 marathi ppl live in germany who need such wictionary to write articals. I would like to contribute it as I can speak both languages very good.
Currently there are no (German->Marathi) articles. You can put up an article/rules and start adding words. Discuss your issues here and we are all there to help. :)
Amit (अमित) 07:05, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
Let us have a clear idea. We need to start.
I was thinking of creating a babelfish like software so that all the Indospheric languages can share the articles. For this, i need the articles to be classified into noun, verbs, adjectives, adverbs and so on. Is it possible to categorize the words here in that manner?--Eukesh 16:51, 20 December 2006 (UTC)
- Eukesh,first of all thanks for your support.Coming back to this subject I did not get babelfish,sorry for not knowing the same;If you can provide an example it will be helpfull.Here at Marathi wictionary we are having *विक्शनरी: आदर्श मांडणी क्रम and planning to have few Ideal articles *नमुना लेख.Much extensive categorisation also in pipeline including grammar terms you are reffering to.
Our priority areas are
- Marathi Grammar(Second stage,We have already completed first stage).
- English-Marathi grammar terms and vice-versa.
- English-Marathi(Paribhashika shabda-Sciences and subject specific terminologies)
Your feedback at this early stage is most welcome.
Mahitgar 18:59, 20 December 2006 (UTC)
Hi Mahitgar,I have tried to put one of the template on Main page,Please check all the links and further to change the remaining layout suggest any layout design,which would be easy to access,not complex having multiple Links on one page only (like what we have right now),having Logos,Classes,Categories Mentioned on First page (Like Saachaa),what is your opinion on redesigning the front page layout?if you have any other suggestions do convey ,regards,Prasannakumar १३:१६, १६ ऑगस्ट २०१० (UTC)
- साचा चांगला आहे, मी लिंक तपासल्या नाहीत पण चांगल्याच असणार, बदल करावेत आणि बदलांचे स्वागतच आहे, पण मुखपृष्ठावर रंगसंगती सहित काळजी घेतलेली बरी म्हणून ले ऑटही बदलण्यास माझी हरकत नाही पण ते शक्यतो धूळपाटीवर आधी करून मगच बदलावे असे वाटते। Mahitgar १३:३८, १६ ऑगस्ट २०१० (UTC)
- मुखपृष्ठावर इअतर बदल करण्यापूर्वीही विक्शनरीच्या लोगोचे मराठीकरण प्राधान्याने होन्याची गरज आहे आणि मराठी संचिका बनवण्यात सहाय्य हवे आहे। संपाद्काम्ची संख्यावाढण्यात त्यामुळे खरे बल मिळेल हा सायकॉलॉजीकल भाग आहे। लोगो तुमच्या भाषे आल्या नंतर संपादनांची संख्या वाढते असे माझे ऑब्झर्वेशन आहे। Mahitgar १४:३४, १६ ऑगस्ट २०१० (UTC)
* मदत केंद्र (Help Desk) चा दुवा बरोबर नाही[संपादन]
- मदत केंद्र (Help Desk) करिता स्वतंत्र पान उपलब्ध आहे , सध्या आपण दिलेला दुवा सहाय्य:साहाय्य:संपादन येथे उघडतो आहे। मदत केंद्र (Help Desk) येथे लोकांनी प्रश्न विचारने अभिप्रेत असते। सहाय्य:साहाय्य:संपादन हा केवळ मार्गदर्शन लेख आहे मार्गदर्शन विचारण्याची सोय त्यात नाही Mahitgar १४:२९, १६ ऑगस्ट २०१० (UTC)
- Mahitgar,मला लोगोसह इतरही बदल करायला आवडेल बर्याचठिकाणी असणारे (मदतीचे) मराठी साचे देखील पुन:संपादित करून आकर्षक करण्याचा माझा मनोदय आहे,रंगसंगती बदलणे तसे कठिण नाही,त्यामुळे एक ठराविक छटा ठरवून सर्वत्र त्याप्रकारचे साचे,दुवे निर्माण करुया,लोगो कुठे आणि कसा द्यायचा असतो ते कळले तर बरे होईल,आणि दुव्यांविषयी म्हणाल तर काही हरकत नाही त्यांचीही पुनःमांडणी करु,कळावे,Prasannakumar १५:४६, १६ ऑगस्ट २०१० (UTC)
New MainPage Mukha Prushtha[संपादन]
Hi Wikipedians,& Hello Mahitgar,
I have recently Redesigned our Marathi Wiktionary [],I have modified the whole content which was present in earlier format (Old Wiktionary Mainpage) and has replaced it with new boxes and colour combinations.For user's convinience I have kept minimum number of links on front page,and have provided a link to the previous version of Mainpage Under section Wiktionary Samaaj Mukhaprushtha,I hereby request all active members of Marathi wiktionary to leave your comments on NEW LOOK and send me your suggestions either on my Talkpage or Here just below this Message,I welcome your suggestions & complains,Looking forward to a better work on wiktionary project,Thanks all,Regards,Prasannakumar ०३:४५, १७ ऑगस्ट २०१० (UTC)
- आपल्या बदलांनी सहभाग वाढला असेल तर स्वागतच आहे. पण लूक ब्द्दल मात्र तेवढा समाधानी नाही , काहीसा लूक काहिसा भडक वाटतो आहे पण या वर फारही कॊंसंट्रेट करू नये , पुढे येणार्या तुमच्या सारख्या इतर उत्साही माडळींवर सोडून द्यावे असे वाटते.Mahitgar ०५:४६, १७ ऑगस्ट २०१० (UTC)
- It is a good idea to have a fresh look, however, it is a matter of taste and it might widely vary. At present the new look looks too bright or bold. I felt the old page was pleasing (just my personal perception). The look and feel of the first page is important and at the same time it should have a worthy content and helpful links for a new comer. In my personal opinion alomost all the Wiktionaries starting from English to numerous other languages are not pleasant (just my opinion). If you are looking for an alternative view (you'll have to modify to suit your needs), take a look at Danish, Vietnamese, Korean (Not the front page perhaps, but Koreans have beautiful pages for words) etc. I'm hoping to have a different page for Tamil Wiktionary (some discussions are on-going.. but due to other efforts it is on the back-burner). As I said, I'm not happy with any language Wiktionary I've seen (just my personal opinion). They don't have the required (just in my view) pleasing and inviting nature for these front pages. Since I don't follow Mahitgar's comments I can't say much at present. Please forgive my English comments here. Thanks. --C.R.Selvakumar १४:१५, १७ ऑगस्ट २०१० (UTC)
- In near future we wiki projects including wiktionaries will be shifting over to vector skin as default skin so whatever further you work for a look work more with vector skin than present monobook one can change skins at विशेष:पसंती
- Mahitgar १५:४९, १७ ऑगस्ट २०१० (UTC)
Hi Mahitgar & Selvakumar,I read your comment and tried to change Wiktionary look one more time,this time considering the vector changeover in near future,This format/look is looking nice in vector mode,I think now in "this colour scheme" colours are not that bright or bold like previous one,Its simple in look and content rich.all useful links are placed in one column,OK,regards,Prasannakumar ०७:५१, १८ ऑगस्ट २०१० (UTC)
- Yes it is better than earlier, may be little improvements possible here and there bu it is not advisable to spend further time on this aspect as of now. Let us concentrate on finalization of a suitable format. There are many ways to simplify adding entries to new comers and using various buttons to add templates and word entries can be provided .I think we shortlist 4-5 formats and finalise one among them would be better Mahitgar ११:४३, १९ ऑगस्ट २०१० (UTC)
- Yes, definitely the looks better, however, the letters are too big in my opinion and on the bottom right hand sode corner the words "मराठी विक्शनरीला भेट दिल्याबद्दल धन्यवाद.. " don't appear properly. Letters are so big they are sitting on top of others and it is difficult to even read. I would suggest to reduce the point size of the fonts at least by 2 (just my opinion.. because the perceptions can change from person to person). About Mahitgar's point, it is true the inputting can be made simpler by creating pre-formatted forms or buttons etc. There should be clear guidelines about categorizations (nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs etc. for a given language and also the same should be classified for different languages as well - say like English nouns, Tamil verbs etc. and some of these things can be automatically put there by the form. --C.R.Selvakumar १२:३९, २० ऑगस्ट २०१० (UTC)
In the list of starting letters, why don't you first give Devanagari letters first and then Roman letters (English etc.)? Let first priority, being a Marathi Wiktionary, be for Marathi letters :)--C.R.Selvakumar १४:२५, २० ऑगस्ट २०१० (UTC)
- Yes Boss,the home page work is still pending,I will make the necessary changes just after this message ok,btw I wish to put this message on Marathi Wiktionary :
- आम्हां घरी धन शब्दांचीच (We only have the wealth of our words at home)
- शब्दांचीच शस्त्रें यत्न करूं (will make weapons of words only by our efforts)
- शब्द चि आमुच्या जीवाचें जीवन (words are the only life giving force of our life)
- शब्दें वांटूं धन जनलोकां। - संत तुकाराम (we will distribute the wealth of our words to the public)
By Saint Tukaram I have tried to translate the original marathi lines,not literally correct,but just to convey the message of the lines.ok.cya,regards,Prasannakumar १६:०८, २० ऑगस्ट २०१० (UTC)
Invite to WikiConference India 2011[संपादन]
Narayam and webfonts extension deployment[संपादन]
Following 2 extension will be enabled for mr:wikiquote.
This has been already enabled on mr:wikipedia and mr:wikisource. If you have any concerns regarding the same, please share them on this page. If there are no objections, both extensions will be enabled after 9 Aug 2012.
Localise your wiki logo[संपादन]
Hello! It was noted that Wiktionary in this language has not yet adopted a localised/translated logo: it's really a pity for a dictionary project!
We are trying to help Wiktionaries adopt a locally-adapted logo, by taking the technical difficulties on us. What we need from you is just the preferred translation of the name and motto, "Wiktionary" (if translated) and "The free dictionary": you can add them to the logo list, by editing it directly or commenting on the talk page; you can also add a note if you don't want the localised logo.
Of course, you can also create the logo and make the necessary requests on bugzilla yourself, if you prefer so.
Feel free to translate this message and to move/copy/forward it where appropriate; you can also reply on my talk. Thanks, Nemo १५:५९, ३ नोव्हेंबर २०१२ (UTC)